Wednesday 1 April 2009

Spring Sprigs


I kept seeing beautiful trees in blossom on the way to work today, and on the way home found this little sprig on the path. It was so pretty I had to take it home with me. It was a rather delicate process and I think the bus driver thought I was crazy. It has now shriveled, but this is my small ode to its short life by way of blog post.


On the theme of beautiful sprigs, this SkinnyLaMinx mug Jo gave me has a few.

Unfortunately it's not full of tea, but steaming hot tap-water.

Following Claire's lead, I gave up all drinks except tap water for lent. The idea is to give the money you would normally spend on drinks to a water and sanitation charity to benefit those who don't have the luxury of safe water on tap. More details here.

And happily for me, lovely mugs can cheer up the blandest of beverages.

No comments:

Post a Comment